Samsung FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized access to a device after a factory reset. However, there are instances when users face difficulties accessing their Samsung devices due to FRP lock activation. This comprehensive guide aims to provide effective methods and steps to bypass Samsung FRP, enabling users to regain access to their devices without hassle.
|DelPasscode For Android
OTG Cable and FRP Bypass APK
Android Debug Bridge
Free Way 1: How to Bypass Samsung FRP with OTG Cable and FRP Bypass APK:
For Samsung users, the Factory Reset Protection (FRP) feature acts as an added layer of security, preventing unauthorized access to a device after a factory reset. However, there are instances when users might need to bypass FRP, especially when they forget their Google account credentials. One of the methods to achieve this is by using an OTG cable and an FRP Bypass APK.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to bypass Samsung FRP using an OTG cable and the FRP Bypass APK:
– A Samsung device with FRP lock.
– An OTG cable.
– A computer or another device to download the FRP Bypass APK.
– Internet access.
– Before starting, ensure that the Samsung device has sufficient battery power to avoid interruptions during the process.
– Connect your Samsung device to a Wi-Fi network if it isn’t already connected.
3. Download FRP Bypass APK:
– On a computer or another device, search for and download the FRP Bypass APK file. You can use a trusted website or source to obtain this file.
4. Transfer APK to OTG Drive:
– Once the APK file is downloaded, transfer it to a USB flash drive using the computer.
5. Connect OTG Cable to Samsung Device:
– Insert the OTG cable into the Samsung device and connect the USB flash drive containing the FRP Bypass APK.
6. Installation of APK:
– Navigate through the file manager or explorer on your Samsung device to find and access the APK file from the connected USB drive.
– Tap on the APK file to initiate the installation. If prompted, allow installations from unknown sources in the device’s settings.
7. Run the Bypass Application:
– After successful installation, open the FRP Bypass application.
– Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the application to bypass the FRP lock.
– Once the FRP lock is bypassed successfully, you will gain access to your Samsung device without needing the previously synced Google account credentials.
9. Reset Device (Optional):
– If desired, perform a factory reset on your Samsung device to start afresh. Ensure you have backed up essential data before proceeding.
It’s essential to note that bypassing FRP may violate the device’s terms of service, and it’s crucial to use this method responsibly and only on devices that you own or have explicit permission to modify.
Free Way 2: How to Bypass Samsung FRP with Hard Reset
Samsung’s Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized access to a device after it has been reset to factory settings. However, there are scenarios where users may need to bypass this FRP lock to regain access to their Samsung device. One method to bypass FRP on Samsung devices is through a Hard Reset. This article will guide you through the steps to bypass Samsung FRP using a Hard Reset.
Step 1: Prepare your Samsung device.
Before proceeding with a Hard Reset to bypass FRP, ensure that your Samsung device has sufficient battery charge. Also, make sure to back up any important data as performing a Hard Reset will erase all data on the device.
Step 2: Turn off the Samsung device.
Power off the device completely by holding down the power button and selecting the “Power Off” option.
Step 3: Enter Recovery Mode.
To enter Recovery Mode, you’ll need to press specific hardware buttons simultaneously. The combination of buttons may vary depending on your Samsung model. Common combinations include holding down the Volume Up button, Power button, and Home button simultaneously until the device vibrates or displays the Recovery Mode screen.
Step 4: Navigate through Recovery Mode.
Once in Recovery Mode, use the volume keys to navigate and the power button to select options. Find and select the “Wipe data/factory reset” option. Confirm the action by selecting “Yes” when prompted. This will initiate the Hard Reset process.
Step 5: Reboot your Samsung device.
After the Hard Reset is completed, select the option to reboot your device from the Recovery Mode menu.
Step 6: Set up your Samsung device.
Upon rebooting, your Samsung device will start as if it were brand new. Follow the initial setup instructions, including language selection, Wi-Fi connection, and Google account setup.
Step 7: Complete the setup.
During the setup process, you’ll reach a step where the device asks for a Google account previously synced with the device. Here, enter the details of a Google account that you have access to or create a new one to proceed.
Step 8: Finish the setup.
Once the Google account setup is complete, you should have bypassed the FRP lock on your Samsung device using the Hard Reset method.
Bypassing Samsung FRP using a Hard Reset can provide access to a device that has been locked due to Factory Reset Protection. However, it’s important to note that this method will erase all data on the device, so it’s crucial to back up important information beforehand. Additionally, this process might vary slightly based on different Samsung models and software versions. Always proceed with caution and ensure you have the necessary information and backups before performing a Hard Reset to bypass FRP on your Samsung device.
Way 3 : How to Bypass Samsung FRP with Samsung FRP Unlock Tools
Looking for a simple way to bypass Samsung FRP on Android versions up to 13? Samsung FRP Unlock Tools is the go-to solution! It helps you regain access to your Samsung device without the hassle of forgotten Google account credentials. This tool is specially made to bypass Samsung FRP, making it super easy for anyone to regain control over their device. With its easy-to-use interface, Samsung FRP Unlock Tools ensures a hassle-free experience for users of any skill level.
Step 1. Install and launch Samsung FRP Unlock Tools on your PC. And click the “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” mode.
Step 2. Then choose your Samsung OS version. And connect your Samsung device to the computer by a USB cable.
Step 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to access the hidden Samsung Diagnostics menu. Meanwhile, make sure your device allows USB debugging.
Step 4. Samsung FRP Unlock Tools will start to bypass Samsung FRP lock immediately. After a while, Samsung FRP lock will be bypassed after restarting your Samsung device.
Easily bypass the Samsung FRP lock swiftly and effortlessly without requiring a password or Google account details. By doing so, you can prevent your Android device from being blocked or tracked by its previous owner, ensuring your privacy and freedom. Once you’ve bypassed the Google account/FRP lock, you can fully enjoy all the features of your device without any restrictions. Moreover, this method allows you to remove various Samsung screen lock types, such as pattern, PIN, password, and fingerprint, offering you enhanced accessibility. Compatible with over 6000 Android devices, including LG, Motorola, Huawei, and more, this solution boasts a remarkable 98% success rate in bypassing Samsung locks, providing a reliable and efficient unlocking experience.
Free Way 4: How to Bypass Samsung FRP with ADB (Android Debug Bridge)
Samsung FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a security feature designed to prevent unauthorized access to a device after it has been reset to factory settings. However, there are situations where users legitimately need to bypass FRP, such as when they forget their Google account credentials. One way to bypass Samsung FRP is by using ADB (Android Debug Bridge), a powerful command-line tool that enables communication between a device and a computer.
Steps to Bypass Samsung FRP with ADB:
– Ensure that you have a computer with ADB installed.
– Connect your Samsung device to the computer via USB.
2. Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Device:
– Go to “Settings” > “About phone.”
– Tap on “Build number” multiple times until it says you are now a developer.
– Go back to “Settings” and select “Developer options.”
– Enable “USB Debugging.”
3. Launch ADB and Execute Commands:
– Open a command prompt or terminal on your computer.
– Type “adb devices” and press Enter to ensure your device is detected.
– If your device appears in the list, proceed to the next step.
– Enter the following commands one by one:
am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login/
am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
4. Enter New Google Account Credentials:
– After executing the commands, your device should open the Google Sign-in screen.
– Sign in with a new Google account that you have access to.
5. Restart the Device:
– Once signed in, restart your Samsung device.
6. Complete Setup:
– Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your device.
Note: This method is intended for educational purposes and may not work on all Samsung devices or firmware versions. Additionally, bypassing FRP may violate the device’s warranty or terms of service.
Samsung FRP is a valuable security feature but can be problematic when users face difficulties accessing their devices. The methods mentioned above offer potential solutions to bypass FRP lock on Samsung devices. However, users should exercise caution, prioritize data safety, and consider the legal implications before attempting any bypass method. It’s recommended to seek professional assistance or use reputable tools to bypass FRP without compromising device security.